How to join CIGRE NGN Australia
CIGRE NGN membership is available (and FREE) to any of the following:
- Individual members of CIGRE (Member II) who are aged 35 or under (you can join CIGRE as an Individual Member); or
- Employees of Collective members who are aged 35 or under; or
- Full time tertiary students (proof of full-time study required)
To register for membership, please contact our Committee team (email@example.com) and including the following details
- Your name
- Confirmation that you meet one of the three eligibility criteria above
- Indicate whether you would like to be a member of Women in CIGRE Australia
You will then be provided with a registration link and:
- The registration must be completed within 72 hours
- The registrations details should utilise your organisations email address unless you are an individual member (this is how we verify your membership)
- Further details will be provided with the registration link
Membership is free to any engineer aged <35yo who is an individual member of CIGRE Australia or an employee of a corporate member.
Send a message to the NGN committee today!
Please note that this email is not constantly monitored, so a response may take up to 3 working days. If urgent call the CIGRE office (07) 3310 8838.