Are you looking for a new challenge!? The CIGRE Australia NGN is looking to fill a range of committee positions and applications are open to all members.
Register your expression of interest here
NGN Committee Nominations close 11pm AEST 3 December 2023.
The positions available for nomination are:
- A1 – Rotating Electrical Machines Panel Liaison
- A3 – High Voltage Equipment Panel Liaison
- B2 – Overhead Lines Panel Liaison
- B5 – Protection and Automation Panel Liaison
- C2 – System Operation and Control Panel Liaison
- C4 – System Technical Performance Panel Liaison
- C5 – Markets and Regulation Panel Liaison
- D1 – Materials and Emerging Test Techniques Panel Liaison
- IEEE Inter-group Liaison
- Member Engagement Coordinator
- Publishing Coordinator
- Digital Media Coordinator
These positions generally carry a two or three year tenure (2023-2026) and are open to all CIGRE NGN Members. If you have an interest furthering the Power Industry and developing your engineering peers, we’re keen to hear from you!
For all enquiries, please email email@example.com
Adrian Lloyd, NGN Co-Chair