Are you looking for a new challenge!? The CIGRE Australia NGN is looking to fill a range of committee positions from September 2022 and applications are open to all members.
Nominations close COB Monday 19th September 2022.
The positions available for nomination are:
- A2 – Transformers Panel Liaison
- B1 – Insulated Cables Panel Liaison
- B3 – Substations Panel Liaison
- B4 – HVDC and Power Electronics Panel Liaison
- C1 – System Development and Economics Panel Liaison
- C3 – System Environmental Performance Panel Liaison
- C6 – Active Distribution Systems and Distributed Energy Resources Panel Liaison
- D1 – Materials and Emerging Test Techniques Panel Liaison
- ATC Secretary
- Member Engagement Coordinator
These positions generally carry a three year tenure (2022-2025), and if you have an interest furthering the Power Industry and developing your engineering peers, we’re keen to hear from you!
Please share this if you know anyone who would be interest, and remember that instructions on how to join CIGRE NGN Australia is available on our website here
Presented by Brian Joseph (EY) and Hannah Loebl (EDF)
CIGRE AU NGN is excited to invite you to register for the upcoming July webinar – our second joint Australia and UK event which will cover the changing electricity markets and opportunities relevant to both countries – a particularly relevant and timely topic!
Electricity markets are facing a time of change and upheaval. The evolving technology and generation mix, along with more recent challenges in fuel price volatility are impacting the fundamental frameworks that our electricity markets are built upon. Join this webinar hosted by the Australian and UK CIGRE Next Generation Networks (NGNs) to hear from Brian Joseph and Hannah Loebl about their work, the respective national energy markets, and how they’re adapting to some of these modern‐day challenges.
Event Details & Registration
Checkout the full webinar flyer with presentation synopsis and presenter bios and register to attend on the link below.