Are you looking for a new challenge!? The CIGRE Australia NGN is looking to fill a range of committee positions from September 2022 and applications are open to all members.
Nominations close COB Monday 19th September 2022.
The positions available for nomination are:
- A2 – Transformers Panel Liaison
- B1 – Insulated Cables Panel Liaison
- B3 – Substations Panel Liaison
- B4 – HVDC and Power Electronics Panel Liaison
- C1 – System Development and Economics Panel Liaison
- C3 – System Environmental Performance Panel Liaison
- C6 – Active Distribution Systems and Distributed Energy Resources Panel Liaison
- D1 – Materials and Emerging Test Techniques Panel Liaison
- ATC Secretary
- Member Engagement Coordinator
These positions generally carry a three year tenure (2022-2025), and if you have an interest furthering the Power Industry and developing your engineering peers, we’re keen to hear from you!
Please share this if you know anyone who would be interest, and remember that instructions on how to join CIGRE NGN Australia is available on our website here